11 August 2012

More blossoms to share

Saturday Sights



I couldn't resist picking more blossoms and had to share them. I also hope you enjoy my picks from the online community this week...

I wish I was watching the sail boats in a chic blue outfit and headscarf.

I wore a headscarf once just for fun and Leo asked if it was cleaning day.

I'd use this hot air balloon for our 8yo son's childhood memorabilia.

This Navy Stripe Canvas Beige bag would be perfect if I had a laptop.

Great for a city stroll, dinner cruise or cocktail wedding is the I Love Lucy Dress.

Kit and Nancy went browsing through seven hectares of a Parisian flea market. Swoon.

With two left feet, I would probably swing into the Jitterbug just wearing this dress.

16 House featured images by Canadian Photographer Jennilee Marigomen.

This secretary trunk is a dream piece just waiting for my dream home.

My dream home could be Modern Architecture and maybe that's why it's still in 'dream mode'. Decisions. Decisions.

1 comment:

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.