29 June 2012

Remember the time

Friday Finds




This lovely bedroom is from The Family Love Tree who's wicker furniture I spotted on Design Sponge last week. I remember the time I spent summer holidays with my Maternal-Grandparents in the Islands and the peacock chairs were a highlight. They were used in the main town for photographic portraits. Hanging next to the bed is a macrame pot holder, we definitely had one of these babies. They also have tables, cushions and screens. However, it's their quilts of vintage sari I'm loving. I can't seem to decide on just one.


I really didn't expect to be away for so long. It's been years since I've had the Flu and this one knocked me out in a bad way. I am pretty sure I only visited five blogs in that time, such was the throbbing pain in my head. Fingers crossed, Leo and Aries are spared the week and a half experience Tauren and I had to endure.


Image: refer link

2 comments:

  1. Love that gorgeous bedhead also the quilts are simply delightful.

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's the kind of wicker furniture I can get behind! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.