25 May 2012

Go Russian Grannies

Friday Favourites

Aren't these grannies just the cutest? They are representing Russia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. I know it may sound and look like a long shot, but I have faith in them. I mean, have you seen some of the other contestants? I'm over whacky, wild and overly-dramatic acts so these Russian Grannies could do it.

Tauren is fast asleep and Aries is watching a DVD with my brother. I'm off to watch the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 with my guy. A rarity these days.

Image: sbs

1 comment:

  1. Hello Luna, love the Grannies I missed that act .I have seen other acts but some are as I would say different!! Lucky you off to the Contest .

    ReplyDelete

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.