2 April 2012

Fave family films

Monday Medley

These are are a few of our fave family films. I like to watch our children while they're watching the screen. Their reactions are priceless. Sometimes when I'm in another room, I can hear Tauren laughing out loud to his favourite scene.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968)
This is one of Leo's favourite films as a kid. I didn't see it until last year.

Up (2009)
Like most toddlers, Tauren enjoys the colorful balloons and the dogs.

Peter Pan (2003)
This is my favourite version. I loved the Edwardian details.

Thunderbirds (2004)
This is Aries' favourite because of the flying machines.

The Karate Kid (2010)
Try as we might, Aries much prefers this version to the original.

The Sound of Music
We all love this film, I think it's because all the songs are so catchy.

Images: amazon

2 comments:

  1. The sound of music is one of my favourite films. I even sing to it, it's really embarassing

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE chitty chitty bang bang... such a classic and it's sad a lot of my friends and people I know have never seen it.

    ReplyDelete

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.