16 March 2012

Friday Favourites: South Korean Films

Listed are my Top Six Korean Films. I'm not a film critic and I'm not going to bore you with why I like each one. Only know, I enjoyed it enough to have it listed here.

In clockwise direction, here are the trailers:
The Good, The Bad, The Weird
Secret Sunshine
Oldboy
The Host
Memories of Murder
A Bittersweet Life

Leo told me that during University he went to see a friend who was living in South Korea. On arrival, when the Customs Officers saw 'New Zealand' on his passport, the two men immediately got out the Atlas and checked to make sure it was indeed a Country. Later, Leo's friend told him that Kiwi travellers were very rare in South Korea at that time. Aussies were popular travellers there and they would often be mistaken as Aussies - which you never do with a Kiwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish you a beautiful day just for leaving me a comment. I hope to visit your blog soon.